Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Random Thoughts Monday

Ok, so it's Tuesday. But everyday is Monday to me....  *clears throat*


The word of the week in this house is respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to me... yes, please. Let me say that again... Find out what it means TO ME.
Bitter, party of one.

**********

MTV is now 30 years old. Thirty years old!!!  I remember when it first came on television. I was 7. (Look at that, she can do math!)  It was such a big deal to sneak into the living room and turn it on when my parents weren't paying attention. Because rock music was of the devil...  Ok, not really. My parents could care less. But my brother and I used to think we were doing something bad watching it. Nowadays, you are doing something bad watching it... really... where is the music? The best show on there right now (in my opinion only, of course) is "Silent Library".  But remember the good old days? No? Me either. Until my husband showed me this...


My psyche split in two... I wanted to sing the song and dance around but I couldn't get up from the computer because my body was convulsing with laughter. Ah, the good ol' days.
*Oh, hey... you dropped this song. It fell out of your head. Let me put it back in so you can go crazy for another 2 years!*

**********

You know what is from the devil? World of Warcraft. I know I said this before but I'm going to give a distinct reason why. World of Warcraft, or as I'm going to refer to is as WoW, is an MMORPG. I have no idea what MMO means, but I'm pretty sure RPG means role playing game. And because it's a role playing game, the world of Azeroth is chalked full of pimply faced teenagers and fat fingered loners who still live in their mom's basement who use this as an outlet for their asshole attitude and behavior. I can't stand those people who have to hide behind a stupid avatar... Don't take it out on me if you're online after your bedtime and your mom is threatening to unplug your computer.  It's little assholes like that that take away the fun I used to have playing the game. WoW is now reduced to a OPG (one-player game) that I use as an instant messenger with my best friend. I would give it all up but... I get to kill things. Moonfire that, bitches!

**********

That's as random as my thoughts have gotten me recently. Home life has been sucky and I'm trying to stay positive but it's not working. I've been writing a lot to escape. Remember I said before I wrote a whole novel? Well, I've written two actually. The first one is pretty much done. I've been pounding out the second one, editing again and again. The second one was written in so many pieces I've wanted to bring it all together into an actual story that I hope someday someone would want to read. But unfortunately my creative process is somewhat unique--meaning that I really don't want to discuss what I'm writing while I'm writing and I will fucking shiv you in the gut if you read over my shoulder. I'm a perfectionist with my writing so I really don't want anyone reading it until I feel it's perfect.

Um,what about this blog? It's far from perfect...

Did I tell you I'm not afraid to shiv you in the gut oh bloggy conscious??

No comments:

Post a Comment