Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Am I A Bad Mom?

I'm told I'm horrible for torturing my child like this. I'm told I've scarred her for life. I'm told millions of people are now going to be privy to my child neglect. You decide for yourself:


Am I a horrible mom? I don't think so. That shit's funny right there! If she crawled off the boat, she's got a life jacket on, she's safe. Have I scarred her for life? I highly doubt it. Since she's helped clean the fish, feed fish guts to the grunts in the canals by the house and eaten enough fish herself to get her seafood fill for the year.

Maybe I'm a bad mom because I put this on youtube. That is debatable. But I couldn't help it. I needed others to laugh as I did until I had tears in my eyes, my tummy hurt and even my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Maybe I'm a bad mom because I'm using my child's fear for my own amusement. Eh, whatever. If I can't laugh about it, what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment