Monday, January 30, 2012

Music Monday

I can't wait to have the energy--and time--to write about the nonsense I've been dealing with. But it's so difficult managing my time lately. I hope one of these days I'll find my groove and be back to writing about my spawn, or friends, or the crazy lady who lives next door with 15 grandchildren who play in the back yard in the rain.

But it is Music Monday.

And my music of choice this past week is a wonderful band Mumford & Sons.  I'm addicted. I think they are awesome and I feel everyone should feel the same.

My favorite song of theirs (right now) is "Roll Away Your Stone"



But if you listen to Top 40 radio, you might have heard "Little Lion Man."


If you haven't heard of them, I urge you to check them out. Here's a link to their Youtube page

I just think they are amazing. Can't get enough!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I've sworn off writing my blog for months at a time. It's cool. We'll keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete