Tuesday, June 7, 2011

While You Wait

I've been trying to write a post--but life has decided to butt in and not let me do anything I want to do like nap all day, drink coffee, and take more naps. We went away for the weekend which produced so many dirty clothes, and such a mess in a house we were even in that I've had to focus on that. And the laundry monster residing at the top of my stairs has quadrupled in size preventing me even entering my own bedroom. She's a total bitch, a mean, angry selfish bitch.

Anyway, over the weekend, while diddling with my new iPad I was reading Twitter and saw Jesse Carmichael from Maroon 5 tweeted about this app and told everyone that we'd be happier if we used it--or something to that effect. I'm not one to jump at something just because someone said I should but since I have this new iPad and I'm new the this whole app thing, I thought I'd at least check it out. And my God! I am so glad I did. It's called Younicorn and it is such mindless silly fun, especially when you're up very late trying to get two devil children to sleep, and your exhaustion has completely taken over your brain you can't think straight any more and suddenly unicorn horns are the funniest things you've ever seen in your life.

If you go to the website, I guarentee you my pictures aren't as cool. But these are the most appropriate (read: only one's that I can share that don't show my husbands crotch or other unflattering body parts of mine) to share.

Oh no, monster kitty is going to eat me!!!


You thought I wasn't magical. And yes, I am happy to see you!


I told you, the devil children will rule the world some day.


Try it out. It's fun! And Jesse was right, I am happier after I used it! Now back to taking more inappropriate pictures because really... that's where the real fun is!

No comments:

Post a Comment